JOY Club or Just Older Youth meets the first Monday of every month at 9 a.m. for JOY Club Council and holds a luncheon the second Monday of every month at 11:45 a.m.
Women's Ministry Union
"WMU offers organizations and approaches, as well as ministries, that enable every member of the church to learn about missions, become involved in missions, and live a missional lifestyle," according to WMU website.
- Missions offering promotion: Lead the church to partner with missionaries in Florida, North America, and around the world by developing and implementing the promotion of Lottie Moon Christmas, Annie Armstrong Easter, Maguire State Missions, and Florida Baptist Children's Home offering.
- Good News Club: Help share the gospel with neighborhood children one day a month at Golsen Elementary through Bible lessons using colorful materials, songs, scripture, and mission stories.
- VBS: Help with Vacation Bible School one week during the summer to fellowship and share the gospel with children.
- Chipola Family Ministries: Extend compassion and hope for those in need through food and clothing distribution, working in the thrift store, processing client information, or counseling about spiritual issues.
- Pregnancy Crisis Center: Extend compassion and hope for those who are pregnant, and in a pregnancy crisis situation by working at the center, collecting information from the clients, and providing essential items for their pregnancy.
- Habitat for Humanity: Demonstrate the love of Christ by building or renovating houses in partnership with those in need.
- Mission Trips: Share the gospel message through short-term missions trips in North America and around the world. Current trip opportunities are Nicaragua, Chipola Baptist Association Mission Trip (Usually West Virginia), and Carpenters for Christ.