Vision: To see children become faithful disciples of Jesus Christ
Mission: We seek to see children become faithful disciples of Jesus Christ by reaching them with the Gospel, teaching them how to live out the Gospel, equipping them for Gospel Ministry, and sending them out to proclaim the Gospel.
Reach: Tell children about Jesus Christ
Teach: Model and teach children how to live like Jesus Christ
Equip: Train children how to serve others like Jesus Christ
Send: Teach children how to tell others about Jesus Christ
Gospel, Bible, Prayer, and Community and Service are defining marks of the Children's Ministry.
- Gospel: We believe that the Gospel is at the center of everything we do. We desire children to hear the message of Jesus Christ's life, death, and resurrection, and how through faith and repentance in Jesus Christ they may receive the forgiveness of sins and live in right relationship with God
- Bible: We believe the Bible is the Word of God and we desire children to learn what it says about Jesus Christ and how to live according to His rule.
- Prayer: We believe that we are to live in personal relationship with God through prayer. Through His Holy Spirit, we can bring our requests to Him and seek His guidance.
- Community: We believe that every individual believer is called to live within the context of other believers to build each other up in love. Children ideally will have three contexts of community: their family, the children's ministry, and their local church. We want them to grow in their faith within these three contexts.
- Service: We believe that as believers we are to serve each other in love. We desire children to treat others with the love of Jesus Christ with their words and actions.